There’s a reason that Seagrove is a beloved destination for guests to South Walton each year. One of the first settlements on Scenic 30A, the charm of this Gulf side community is infectious. Find families biking daily along the Timpoochee Trail, the 18.6-mile paved biking and walking path that connects all the South Walton beach communities. Enjoy morning treats from The Donut Hut, a mouthwatering fried grouper sandwich from the Seagrove Market Café or a perfectly prepared filet from Café Thirty-A, just a few of the many longstanding community dining establishments. Eastern Lake is an idyllic spot for a paddleboard or kayak excursion while the Point Washington State Forest offers miles of forested hiking and mountain biking trails. Locally-owned boutiques and stores like Big Mama’s Hula Girl Gallery and Clay showcase original and unique wares perfect for hours of casual perusing. And of course, there are miles of breathtaking sugar sand shores with calming turquoise waters to explore with multiple public access points throughout the community.
South Walton offers:
• 17 miles of pristine white-sand beach and emerald waters
• 16 unique beach communities including Seaside, WaterColor, Alys Beach and Rosemary Beach
• 3 award-winning state parks featuring coastal dune lakes
• 18.6-mile paved biking / jogging / walking path and hundreds of miles of forest trails
• Kayaking, canoeing, paddleboarding, boating and world-class sportfishing
• More than 200 holes of exclusive golf
• Distinctive culinary scene featuring nationally acclaimed restaurants ranging from fine dining to shrimp shacks
• Incredible local arts movement and a thriving music scene
• Annual marquee festivals and events
• 2 local craft breweries
• Varied local boutiques and art galleries
+ Much More!